top of page
Funky shops, delicious eats, and an abundance of history on the Historic Route 66.
Originally named Prescott Junction, this town got its start as a stagecoach stop.
In the late 1800's the town was renamed Seligman, in honor of a railroad tycoon.
CLICK HERE for a detailed history
of this interesting little town.
Getting to Seligman is as easy as 1,2,3...
Located between Kingman and Flagstaff, off the Interstate 40 at exit 123 (or 121).
Seligman is just 35 minutes from Williams and also from Peach Springs,
both are gateways to the GRAND CANYON, one of the "7 wonders of the world"!
bottom of page